We follow a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we really need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our services or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our website and business.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Privacy Notice.
Who we are
Company: on365, Weldon Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5RN
Tel: 01509 261100
What information do we collect?
We collect two kinds of information from visitors to the on365 website; enquiries/feedback information (through visitors emailing us or completing website contact forms) and site usage information from cookies and log files.
We may collect the following information:
- name, job title and company
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer enquiries
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Respond to enquiries or feedback.
- To initiate and complete commercial transactions with you, or the entity that you represent, for the purchase of products and/or services.
- To fulfil a contract that we have entered into with you or with the entity that you represent.
- To manage any communication between you and us.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Keeping personal information secure
We use appropriate technical measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymous it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right of access, if you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time using the contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Notice. In order to process your request, we will ask you to provide two valid forms of identification for verification purposes.
- The right to restrict processing, in addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by using the contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
- The right to data portability, you may request your set of personal data be transferred to another data controller or processor, provided in a commonly used and machine-readable format. This right is only available if the original processing was on the basis of consent, the processing is by automated means and if the processing is based on the fulfilment of a contractual obligation.
- The right to opt out, you have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please use the contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Notice. Furthermore, whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the boxes that you can click to indicate your preferences for receiving further information from on365.
- The right to withdraw consent, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may withdraw consent at any time by writing to or emailing us using the contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
- The right to object, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We respond to all request we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Site Usage Information
Like most website operators, on365 collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.