Energy Management & Sustainability
Optimise your building performance, operational efficiency, and energy management to achieve your sustainable infrastructure goals.
As a certified Schneider Electric Power Services EcoXpert we understand your unique energy management and sustainability challenges.
Trained in best-in-class services, we have some of the highest competencies in the industry and an offer portfolio at the forefront of sustainability solutions, designed to electrify and digitise buildings to help achieve sustainability ambitions.
With unrivalled in-depth knowledge, recognised technical expertise in field services and our trusted relationship status with Schneider Electric we are uniquely positioned to deliver optimised and integrated building control, operational efficiency, reliable power management, and energy solutions to achieve sustainable infrastructure goals.
Installation and commissioning
The unparalleled knowledge of our on-site experts ensures your equipment is ready to operate safely and at optimal performance.
- Certified installation and commissioning of your equipment according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- On-site recommendations for operation and maintenance.
- Mitigate the risk of production downtime and minimise risk of failure.
Keeping your systems online is critical to your business. Outages cost your business through lost productivity. How much money would you save by anticipating emerging problems? With proven expertise and advanced training from Schneider Electric we provide qualified preventive, routine and on-demand maintenance to always ensure continuity of service.
- Service Plans for preventive maintenance including diagnosis and corrective maintenance with agreed response time.
- Issues diagnosed remotely 24/7 with EcoStruxure Asset Advisor, a vendor-neutral, cloud based 24/7 remote troubleshooting service.
As EcoXperts we can increase your equipment lifespan by upgrading your aging installation using cost-effective modernisation solutions. We’ll maximise the reliability and productivity of your installation retaining any viable elements to contribute to sustainability by replacing only aging and obsolete components.
- ECOFIT™ solutions update your switchgear with advanced technology, including state-of-the-art circuit breakers, contactors, and protection relays.
- Reduce environmental impact by replacing only the specific parts of an equipment.
- Reduce downtime duration of installation during device replacement.
- Reduce recycling costs.
End of Life Services
There’s no arguing that sustainability has been a growing priority for data centres, at both the investor and consumer level but how can we help your organisation contribute to reducing the carbon footprint?
- Recovery and recycling of environmentally regulated substances such as PCB, batteries of any manufacturer or SF6.
- Schneider Electric has a closed cycle process for SF6 gas. It includes manufacturing of MV equipment, its operation, end-of-life take-back and the reuse of SF6 in new products. All of this in accordance with local standards.
Make your Equipment Smarter
Virtually all industry sectors are seeing an increase in digital services as their benefits have been proven in the areas of efficiency, asset management, maintenance strategies, sustainability, safety, and the control and monitoring of critical assets.
Access complete, accurate data
- Make decisions with confidence.
- Lower data collection costs.
- Document all changes with audit trails.
Track energy and sustainability performance
- Increase profitability by monitoring costs.
- See performance against sustainability targets.
- Benchmark and prioritise efficiency projects.
- Identify billing errors and resolve issues.
What’s a Power Services EcoXpert?
The industry-unique EcoXpert Partner Programme makes up a global ecosystem of expertise. Trained and certified by Schneider Electric, EcoXpert partners are responsible for the implementation of EcoStruxure™.
As Power Services Certified EcoXperts we work in partnership with Schneider Electric to deliver best-in-class automation and innovative digital services and solutions for efficiency and sustainability to maintain operational efficiency.
EcoXpert Power Services partners are trained on Schneider Electric offers and use diagnostic tools to maintain optimal services continuity of electrical MV and LV installation. We have the necessary expertise to modernise brownfield installation, implement connected equipment with digital capabilities and even connect installation to remote cloud platform for monitoring.
Speak to a Schneider Electric Server Room specialist today