Industrial Power Solutions
Increase power availability and energy efficiency as well as systems uptime in industrial and infrastructure applications with Schneider Electric EcoStruxure for Industry.
In today’s digitised world, business continuity is paramount. EcoStruxure for Industry enables organisations to utilise cloud-based building and power management to help optimise performance to create more resilient and responsive workspaces.
As Schneider Electric’s biggest service partner with the highest partner accreditations, on365 is in the unique position of being able to offer a holistic set of solutions and services across the entire infrastructure.
Meeting the sustainability and efficiency goals of our customers we are delivering the power of digitisation in energy management and industrial automation to help protect people, safeguard assets, and maximise business continuity and performance.
EcoStruxure for Industry
High-quality scalable solutions that minimise costs, optimise performance, simplify operations and increase power availability and energy efficiency as well as systems uptime in industrial and infrastructure applications.
Apps, Analytics & Services
Get actionable predictive maintenance information that protects your customers, safeguards your reputation and minimises financial impact. EcoStruxure apps and analytics deliver tools and information in a format that is easily actionable to turn plant personnel into business decision-makers who can contribute easily to optimising your operations.
Track equipment and maintenance activity to reduce downtime, energy use and maintenance costs while improving site planning and revealing additional capacity. EcoStruxure connected control platforms provider better insight into operations, reduce time-to-market and process energy consumption, and improve productivity.
Pinpoint overloads and inefficiencies proactively, allowing you to monitor your facility in real time. Schneider Electric connected products bring intelligence to your system, enabling your assets to provide advanced process data for smarter operations.
Power protection for control applications and harsh environments
Continuity of process control is critical across a wide range of industrial segments. Equipment utilised in these segments is often subjected to harsh environments including wide temperature ranges or air characteristics with elevated moisture and salt content.
Schneider Electric offers a range of power and cooling solutions for industrial control applications including communication accessories for dry contact I/O, Modbus and network management. During a power event, whether the requirement is safe shutdown or maintaining data integrity, the Schneider Electric solutions provides reliable protection.
Benefits of Schneider Electric Industrial Solutions
- Multiple mounting methods, allow for standardisation on one product for use in different environments.
- Flexible Design, available in a wide range of configurations to suit any operating environment
- Plug-and-Play external batteries, ensure clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime.
- Cold-start capable, provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Automatic self-test, periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads, automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Wide input voltage range, designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Power conditioning, protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- LED Indicators, provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Intelligent battery management, maximises battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Optional Dry Contact I/O Accessory, each Dry Contact I/O Accessory increases the number of input contacts by 2 and output relays by 1.
- User-replaceable batteries, increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Technical support, our experienced technical support team are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- Hot-swappable batteries, ensure clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
What’s a Power Services EcoXpert?
The industry-unique EcoXpert Partner Programme makes up a best-in-class global ecosystem of expertise. Trained and certified by Schneider Electric, EcoXpert partners are responsible for the implementation of EcoStruxure™.
As Power Services-certified EcoXperts we work in partnership with Schneider Electric to deliver best-in-class automation and innovative digital services and solutions for efficiency and sustainability to maintain operational efficiency.
EcoXpert Power Services partners are trained on Schneider Electric offers and use diagnostic tools to maintain optimal services continuity of electrical MV and LV installation. We have the necessary expertise to modernise brownfield installation, implement connected equipment with digital capabilities and even connect installation to remote cloud platform for monitoring.
Speak to a Schneider Electric Server Room specialist today